Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 2, Bozeman, MT

I slept really deep. So deep that I had some bizarre dreams. Went down to breakfast at 8:30. So different for me to eat breakfast! I had a delicious cup of coffee and then sat down to a beautifully set table. Joining me was an older couple, Mike & Esther, from Santa Barbara. Nancy started our meal off with a chilled peach soup drizzled with honey. I really don't have a sweet tooth, but I ate it politely. She also made a puffed pancake (?) with an orange glaze and fresh fruit with more honey on top. Super sweet, but good. I told her I am not usually a fruit person, but if you put it in front of me, I'll eat it. There was also 2 strips of peppered bacon. A really nice start to my day! In fact, it was so nice, that I went upstairs with the intention of going for a 3 or 4 mile run, but ended up falling back asleep for 2 hours!!!! LOL

Feeling refreshed - finally! - I headed to downtown Bozeman to stroll along N. Main Street to A) shop a bit and B) get some steps in on my FitBit. I was soooooo full from breakfast that the farthest thing from my mind was eating lunch! I needed to burn it off!!! I went to The Root, a favorite boutique from my previous visit last year, and I tried on a bunch of cute clothes, only to settle on a pair of tan cords & an ivory blouse. Cute outfit; might wear it to dinner this weekend at CY....? I have the cutest horse bit necklace that would look really pretty, but I needed earrings to match, so thankfully, I found an adorable pair of dangling "tools" at Cosmica, a few doors down.

I left downtown and headed to Murdoch's to see if I really wanted those things I saw yesterday. And yes, I sure did! I tried on a really cute brown & orange plaid shirt dress, had to have it, and the boots I was coveting turned out to be coincidentally a perfect match for the dress! Brown shaft with turqoise & orange stitching. And they were on SALE! I also got a cute pair of "BootyUp" Wrangler jeans. I always find the cutest clothes at Murdochs! Wish there was one in California!!!!!

I went back to the B&B to change for dinner. I went out by myself - again - to Chicago Pizza. I ordered Buffalo Tenders for an appetizer, but only ate 2 of them. For my entree I had the Chicago Beef Sandwich. I could barely finish half of it. I check out from here tomorrow after breakfast and am heading to Chico Hot Springs in Pray, MT. Super excited!! I just want to relax and go to bed early. I have an 8:00 dinner reservation in the dining room there. I hope its delicious! :) Not that I'm looking forward to eating at a restaurant alone - again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment