- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large can of red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 T cilantro, chopped
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo
- 2 cans of pinto beans, rinsed
- 8 oz Velveeta
Place the first 5 ingredients in the crockpot and cook for 7-9 hours on low for defrosted chicken, or 4-6 hours on high for frozen, until the chicken can be shredded with a fork. Add the beans and Velveeta, cook on low for one more hour. Serve over rice, if desired, and garnish with tortilla chips & cilantro.