Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I love Valentines Day! Its just fun, no obligations, just remember those that I love. I like to get gifts for my family and spoil them on this holiday. I mailed a Valentines Day care package to my daughter, who is away at college. I also sent her a bouquet of flowers, but I don't know if she got it yet. I got flowers for my 14 year old daughter and for my husband. Lots of chocolate, too. We celebrated Valentines Day in Napa over the weekend, so we are staying in and I'm cooking pork chops, scalloped potatoes, Caprese salad, & chocolate cake with chocolate frosting & raspberries. I don't like chocolate cake with raspberries, so I won't be tempted, but my family will be in heaven! I am sure we will open a bottle of bubbly, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment