Sunday, March 11, 2007

My new blog!

Hello there! My name is Shelley and I am a restaurant junkie living in Marin, CA! I love going out to dinner/lunch and I have a lot of opinions. I found that when I'm trying to decide where to eat, there aren't many sites that offer up to date information and opinions. Yea, there's Yelp (lots of places that are closed) and Open Table (very few listings) and B&P--which I love, but seems to have given up as of August 2005. So, I thought I would come up with my own place to post reviews or acknowledgments of restaurants. I needed a new hobby anyway! Thanks for reading and please feel free to give me your honest opinions, ok?
Cheers!
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. I've seen her do Marin for the last 17 years and she's worked for some of the popular restaurants. But I'm biased, I'm that wonderful guy.

    ReplyDelete